The heart of the renaissance offers a wide variety or rides. Climb the appenine alps towards, ride along culture and history or dive into Chianti famous for its rolling hills covered in vineyards and olive groves. Join the ride!
The city of Rome and its surrounding areas offer an array of captivating experiences for cyclists. From the historic center to the rolling hills around te city, let us take you on an unforgettable bike ride through history and natural beauty.
One of the cycling capitals! Enjoy yhe perfectly paved roads with little traffic on the flat or in the hills. Or go ride el clásico to the Costa Brava and back. A drink afterwards in one of Girona’s many cycling hotspots will finish it off!
Verona / Lake Garda
Whether it’s exploring Verona’s historic streets, embracing the natural beauty of Lessinia, savoring the wines of Valpolicella, or indulging in the enchantment of Lake Garda. Get ready for a remarkable bike tour.
Siena is a city of cycling heritage, from the Piazza del Campo, venture north into Chianti or south towards the land of the Strade Bianche, the white gravel roads that wind through the picturesque countryside.
From flat easy rides to beatiful climbs, from the famous city walls to a coastal bike tour! With Lucca as your starting point, we’ll design you a personalised cycling experience that will cater to your preferences.
- Half day ride up to 3 hours starting at €130,-
- Full day ride up to 6 hours starting at €210,-
- Aadditional price per person €50,- for half day rides and €80 for full day rides
- Lunch and coffee stops
- Bike rental
- Personal coaching tips and tricks by our certified coaches / guides
- A deposit is required to secure all bookings. 25% of the total amount will be non-refundable.
- 10 weeks before the ride starts the remaining balance for the trip must be paid.
- Within 4 weeks of the ride, 50% will be non-refundable.
- Within 1 week of the ride, 100% is non-refundable.