One Day Bike Tours
Let our expert bike guides take you on the best roads Tuscany has to offer.
Whether it’s road cycling on the climbs of Chianti, or an epic full day of gravel cycling, tell us what your dream bike tour from Florence looks like and we’ll take care of it.
Rolling Dreamers was founded by locals and our expert guides have many years of cycling around the Florence area; we know these roads and trails.
The city of Firenze is ideally situated for both road and gravel cycling with a multitude of route options in all directions.
There are the hills of Chianti to the south where rides are interspersed with stops at typical Tuscan hill top towns, ideal for coffee stops or sampling some of the local baked goods!
The lesser known area to the north past Fiesole is wilder and steeper with fewer people and hardly any tourists. To the east we have hills that go into the mountains with climbs of over 1000m for those riders who really want to test themselves. Italian-style cafe rides or a full day epic bike tour, we have it covered!
If you want to have a multi day cycling adventure in Italy, take a look at our Via Francigena Tour – The Pilgrims’ Way.
We have the fully supported “Pro Tour” with guides and a van or, for those who want to have the challenge on their own, we can arrange everything including bikes, routes and accommodation for the Via Francigena Self-guided Tour.
However long and however far you want to ride, whether in Tuscany or further afield, let us know what your dream bike tour in Italy looks like and we will help you to make it a reality.
Ready for your adventure?
Book your one day guided ride!
What Is Included
- Spares kit: mini pump, saddle bag, spare inner tube and tire levers
- Quick setup: saddle height adjustment and pedal fitting
- Guided ride for 1 person, price per additional person €50,- for half day tours and €80 for full day tours
Bring your pedals, shoes, helmet and water bottles!
- Upon booking payment in full is required. 50% of the total amount will be non-refundable.
- A cancellation with more than 48 hours notice will receive a 50% refund.
- Within 48 hours of departure date no refund is available.